Last updated on 8 July 2022
- The website at bonerath.com.au is operated by Bonerath & Co. Pty Ltd ACN 622 875 012 (we, us, our).
- Australian Privacy Principles mean the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Schedule 1.
- Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- Sensitive information means:
- Services means any services we have agreed to provide to you.
- You means the individual about whom we are collecting Personal Information or Sensitive Information.
3. Collection of your personal information
3.1/ Anonymity and pseudonymity
Due to the nature of the Services we provide, it is impractical for us to deal with You without knowing your full name. When You register for our Services, You are required to use truthful and accurate information and You will not have the option to use a pseudonym.
We usually collect Personal Information (but not Sensitive Information) from You for the following purposes:
A/ The primary purpose of providing the Services to You (Primary Purpose).
4. Sensitive information
We will only disclose your Sensitive Information for the purposes for which You gave it to us, or for directly related purposes You would reasonably expect, or if You agree.
5. Unsolicited information
- If we receive Personal Information that we did not solicit, we will, within a reasonable period after receiving the information, determine whether or not we could have lawfully collected the information had we solicited it.
6. Direct marketing
- If you ‘opt-in’ to receive direct marketing communications from us, then we may use or disclose your Personal Information
for the purpose of direct marketing.
7. Disclosure to overseas recipients
- Sometimes we contract with third parties to perform Services on our behalf. When we do that, we will only provide those third parties with such information about You as they need to perform those Services. Such third party service providers may store and process information provided by You on servers located outside Australia. Those locations include New Zealand.
- By providing your Personal Information to us, or to a third party with whom we contract, You:
8. Storage and security of personal information
- We will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information that we hold from:
- We will destroy or de-identify Personal Information when we no longer need it and we are not required by law or a court / tribunal order to retain it.
9. Business transfer
- If we were to sell our business or substantially all of our assets, your Personal Information would be one of the assets that is transferred to the buyer.
- You consent to:
10. Accessing and correcting your personal information
If You ask, in most cases we will give You access to the Personal Information or Sensitive Information that we hold about You, and take reasonable steps to correct it if we consider it is incorrect.
11. How to make a complaint
You can complain to us in writing about how we have handled your Personal Information or Sensitive Information. We will respond to the complaint within 30 days.
12. How to contact us
You can contact us at:
Telephone: +61 1300 266 372
Post: GPO Box 1725, Brisbane QLD 4000